Founded in 2009 and published in June 2010, Quora has become one of the leading question and
answer platforms used by millions of people daily. It is estimated that more than 300 million
unique people visit Quora every month, making it one of the most visited websites in the world.
Type a question into the Google search box and you'll see several questions and answers from
Quora. That's how popular it is. On Quora, you can find an answer to any type of question, be it
marketing, health, astrology, cooking, engineering and more.
Quora is a knowledge sharing platform where people ask questions and experts answer them. Anyone can ask a question and anyone can answer it. The platform is completely public and you don't have to be an expert to post an answer. Users can follow other users, upvote and downvote answers, post a blog, and connect with the Quora community in several ways.
Most of Quora's features resemble a social networking site, such as following others, upvoting and downvoting answers, following questions and topics, sharing and re-sharing answers in your space, and a complete bio with a profile picture.
MA-Tech Solutions BPO and our professionals are ready to endeavor to help you with your Quora account handling and daily posting in Quora.
Quora comes with many features and benefits, here is an overview of the main ones:
• Use is free. It costs you no money at any stage
• You can link to your website and add external links to your answers. This will help you promote your business without being salesy
• Helps you build authority in your field by helping the Quora community and sharing your knowledge
• You can curate and create content on Quora with Spaces, which you can use as your blog to connect with your community
• You can monetize your content on Quora and get paid through your space. Quora users earn money after approval from the admin team.
• You can run ads on Quora to promote your business or products
• You can use your Quora content on your blog and reuse your answers and answers from other users with proper citation. This gives you a great opportunity to share content across multiple channels
• You can use it as a social networking platform to follow others and grow your community
• Quora has republished its best answers on leading websites including Forbes and Inc. and there is a pretty good chance that your answer will be republished on the official website
• Notifications are sent to users when new questions are posted in their areas of interest or when someone answers a question they are following. These notifications are automatically generated by Quora
• You can easily promote your website and business on your profile. Lead generation on Quora is possible and helpful too.
In 2019, Quora turned 10 years old. But what you may have missed is that it can also be a powerful platform for reaching your brand's audience. With over 300 million monthly users searching Quora at any given time, marketers now have a number of ways to reach them. If you want to develop your thought leadership presence, assert your authority in your niche, or simply increase brand awareness, Quora is the way to go.
● Publish content as you would on LinkedIn's publishing platform.
● Target your questions to specific Quora users to engage with industry influencers.
● Search for specific topics and keywords related to your business.
● Spend money to get your questions in front of more people.
A question and answer page might not seem like the most exciting addition to your social media marketing strategy. However, Quora is excellent at generating organic awareness, improving your reputation, and even helping you learn more about your audience. On this platform you willget:
Exceptional reach: Share questions and answers with over 300 million visitors per month. Quora
is one of the most respected UGC platforms around.
Search Visibility: Quora questions are searchable via Google. Your content here remains evergreen and brings people back to your site whenever there is a problem.
Thought leadership potential: There are already countless notable authors on the platform, including Noam Chomsky, former President Obama, and Justin Trudeau. Join their ranks and support your brand.
More high-quality traffic: Bring customers back to your website by answering their questions and demonstrating how your product or service solves their problems.
Insight into your audience: Quora is a platform for real people looking for real answers. If you help your audience, they will support you in return by investing in your products and services. You might even end up with a few new brand advocates.
• Create a great resume
• Track relevant topics with notifications
• Find the right questions to answer
• Answer questions with passion and authority
• Connect with other Quora users
• Constantly review your analytics
MA Tech Solutions BPO helps businesses with One Stop Solutions. Our mission is to serve our clients with superior services, leveraging the latest technologies. With a customer-centric approach, we exceed expectations by delivering projects on time while ensuring optimal quality. Our experienced team optimizes operational efficiency, driving business growth.